Contest Terms & Conditions
1. CONTEST. The Sponsor of the Membership Referral Contest (the “Contest”) will give away one 36 month lease on a 2014 BMW 425i Grand Coupe automobile (the “Grand Prize”), one vacation trip (the “second prize”), one Lifetime Membership to HealthQuest (the “third prize”), one 3 Year Membership to HealthQuest (the “fourth prize”), and one 1 Year Membership to HealthQuest (the “fifth prize”) according to the terms and conditions of these rules. The Contest will run from September 8, 2014 to March 31, 2015. HealthQuest of Hunterdon, LLC is referred to in these rules as “HealthQuest”.
2. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by HealthQuest of Hunterdon, LLC (the “Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, all individuals that are, as of September 8, 2014 over the age of 18, and have a valid driver’s license, are eligible to participate in the Contest. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members excepting employees with paid memberships are ineligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Contest agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that contestant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
4. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5. HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals that qualify for a chance to win will have a chance to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing and win. To qualify for a chance to win, an eligible individual must refer another prospect who is eligible to take out a membership at HealthQuest and the qualifying prospect must join a membership. The eligible individual must complete a registration form provided by the Sponsor at the Sponsor’s Members Services Department (herein so called) and deposit such completed registration form in the designated receptacle at Member Services. Such individual is referred to as a “Qualified Individual”. Each time a qualified individual refers a prospect who joins a paid unit membership, they will complete another registration form and be re-entered for the drawing. A paid unit membership is defined as a membership consisting of one or more individuals which incur a single recurring payment each month. There is no limit to how many times a qualified individual may enter to win. On March 31, 2015, on our about 8:00 pm, at HealthQuest, 310 Rte 31N Flemington, New Jersey 08822, the Grand Prize Drawing, Second Prize Drawing, Third Prize Drawing, Fourth Prize Drawing and Fifth Prize Drawing will be held. The Qualified Individuals whose names are drawn for each prize will be declared the winner and the contest will end. One individual may win more than one prize, should their name be drawn more than once. If the winner is later disqualified, the Sponsor will randomly draw a new winner from the other Qualified Individuals and such new winner will be notified in writing.
6. PRIZE INFORMATION. Only one first prize, one second prize, one third prize, one fourth prize, and one fifth prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize has an estimated value of $20,935 based on a 36 month lease term inclusive of a 15,000 mile annual mileage limit. The Second Prize has an estimated value of $5,000. The Third Prize has an estimated annual value of $1,392. The Fourth Prize has an estimated value of $4,176, and the fifth prize has an estimated value of $1,392. Prizes must be claimed no later than May 1, 2014. If any Prize is not claimed by May 1, 2014, the winner of that prize will be disqualified. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants, and the number of times the Qualified individual hasentered. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitutes any prize for cash or other similarly-valued consideration. Notwithstanding the foregoing to the contrary, the first prize winner may elect, in writing, to take a cash prize of $8,000 in lieu of the Grand Prize, the second prize to take a cash prize of $2,200, the third prize to take a cash prize of $2,400, the fourth prize to take a cash prize of $1,800, and the fifth prize to take a cash prize of $600, but such cash prize shall in all cases be subject to the same conditions, limitations and restrictions applicable to the Grand Prize.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, insurance, registration and incidental fees related to any Contest prize. Any Contest prize is non-transferable and not assignable. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and certain tax forms, and provide such other information as may be required to own or operate the Grand Prize within the State of New Jersey, prior to claiming the Prize. By entering the Contest, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates and promotional partners for advertising and promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on radio broadcast stations or on the internet.
8. RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner are available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., local time, at 310 NJ Route 31N, Flemington, New Jersey 08822 or will be provided to you if you send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, that identifies the Contest, to the same address. The winner will be identified after the winner has been awarded the Grand Prize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Contest has begun changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all changes will be announced by e-mail on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor.
11. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. The supplying dealer of the Grand Prize is Flemington BMW, LLC. The supplying vendor of the Second Prize is AAA Travel Services, Inc. The supplying vendor of the Third, Fourth and Fifth Prize is HealthQuest of Hunterdon, LLC.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, supplying dealer and and supplying vendors and all of their respective affiliated companies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third person caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest or the equipment used in its administration.
11. DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Hunterdon County, New Jersey having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.