HealthQuest isn’t just a gym—it’s an experience. We offer over 150 world-class group fitness classes that are designed with you in mind. From BodyPump to mat Pilates, you’ll be sure to find something that will help you reach your fitness goal.
Fitness, Friends, and Fun
Your fitness is part of a journey where you get to set the goals. Group fitness is designed to keep you motivated. Depending on the class, it’s an opportunity for you to meet new people who will hold you accountable, and make sure you’re having fun in the process.
Group Fitness Classes
HealthQuest offers a variety of group fitness classes that focuses on things such as body sculpting, flexibility, and cardiovascular health. Most of our group classes are based on the Les Mills model, which has redefined group exercise by adding high-intensity, interval training workouts. The overall goal of the model is “helping people fall in love with fitness, so they will want to work out.”
Keep the Class Classy
To optimize your experience with our group fitness classes, please keep in mind the following class etiquette:
- Please be on time for all classes
- Do not enter class before previous class has ended
- Do not step over other members carrying weights
- This is group exercise, so please follow the instructor
- Do not allow your children to help you set up for BodyPump or HQ Ride classes
- All children under the age of 13 must be checked into KidQuest or KidZone
- You must be at least 13 years old to take group fitness classes. A select amount of Generation Move Kidz classes are offered seasonally
- Please clean the HQ Ride bikes with a sprayed towel and raise all seats and handle bars
- No one is allowed to enter any of the exercise rooms, use the stereo, or use any equipment unless you are participating in class
Contact HealthQuest today to register or to request more information about our group fitness classes!