Family Fitness, Wellness, and Athletic Facility
There are many World Class Group Exercise programs offered at HealthQuest, all designed to give you an excellent workout and enjoyable experience. We offer over 150 weekly classes included in your membership.
CURRENT SCHEDULE: December 2 – January 4, 2014
What is a Launch?
A “Launch” or “New Release” refers to all our Les Mills programs, which release a brand new class each quarter with fresh music and choreography. These programs include BodyAttack, BodyCombat, BodyFlow, BodyJam, BodyPump, BodyStep, CXWorx and Sh’Bam.
Group Fitness Etiquette
- Please be on time for all classes.
- Do not enter class before previous class has ended.
- Do not step over other members carrying weights.
- This is Group Exercise. Please follow the instructor.
- Do not allow your child to help you set up for BodyPump, or Spin classes.
- All children under age 13 must be checked into KidQuest, Sports Center, or CyberQuest.
- You must be at least 13 years old to take Group Fitness classes. A select amount of kids group fitness classes are offered seasonally.
- Please clean Spin bikes with a sprayed paper towel. Raise all seats and handlebars.
- No one is allowed to enter any of the exercise rooms, use the stereo or any equipment unless you are participating in a class!
All Group Fitness Instructors hold numerous certifications and are CPR & First Aid Certified.
Please direct Group Fitness questions or comments to Linda Romaine at (908) 782-4009 x 259 or email@example.com.