Using the New Member Portal for Program Registration
Now that your new Member Portal is activated (if not yet completed, please click here), we’d like to take you through the new look and workings of youth programming registration.
After Logging into Your Member Portal…
After logging into your Member Portal, click the “Programs” tab on the left side of your screen. You will then see a listing of all the available programs.
- Begin by locating the program from the list provided. You can also narrow your search using the filters provided at the top of the page, i.e. keyword or by selecting from the drop down list of All Events.
- Once you have identified the class you want to register for, either click on the class name or select “Learn More”.
- Once you have selected the program name or learn more, all available sessions for the program will be listed. Select the green “Sign Up” for the class you would like to register for. If the class is not available for online registration, it will say “Not Yet Open” or “Please Call.” If “Please Call” is shown on a class you are interested in, call the Program Desk at (908)-782-4009 x233 to be put on the waitlist for that class.
- You will then be asked to select the person who will be registering for the class
- Note: if you are the primary account holder and have family members linked to your account, select the appropriate member you wish to enroll in this program
- After selecting the participant’s name, click “Add to Cart” to proceed with registration
- The program has now been added to your “cart”
- Select “View Cart” in the top right corner to view current selections and/or to complete your registration to process.
- In your cart, confirm the class information and select the green “Continue to check out” button
- Follow the prompts for “payment” to complete registration. Inclusive Programs will have a zero balance.
- If you decide at any point during the registration that you do not want to take that class, you can choose Cancel & Clear the Cart and the registration will be voided.
You will receive automatic email confirmations for the classes you have enrolled in shortly after completing the registration process. Class changes after your online registration is completed must be done at the HealthQuest Program Desk.
We hope you’re excited about the new system and enhanced functionality for your member experience! We continue to work diligently to bring you the best the industry has to offer in every aspect of your and your family’s fitness journey. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of HealthQuest Team at (908)-782-4009. We want to ensure this transition is smooth for all members!