Hardhat Headquarters – 4/9/15
“The New HQ… Built Around You”
Last Updated: 4/9/15
Don’t want to miss anything? Join our E-Mail List and get all the Hard Hat announcements and updates sent to your Inbox. Join Our Mailing List
We are there! The final step of the renovation!
Please keep in mind construction is every changing and often contingent upon permits and inspections.
In addition to updates and timelines, we will also provide up-to-date blue prints, as well as texture boards in the club this way you can get a look and feel for your new Locker Rooms!
Men’s Locker Room
- Renovations have begun.
- Contrary to popular belief, the Men’s Locker Room is not being reduced in size – it is gaining space through the renovation!
- A temporary Men’s Locker Room will be set up with bathrooms and 9 showers, encompassing both Sport Center bathrooms. Children in CyberQuest will be transported by Staff Members for alternate bathroom usage.
- Men’s Locker Room Projected to Open: June 25th
- Will open less 9 showers, as the temporary Men’s Locker Room is fully renovated, and added back to the final completion of the Men’s Locker Room – 1 month timeline.
- The Men’s Steam Room will open in unison with the Locker Room.
Expected Total Completion Date: June 25th
- Giant Flume Waterslide
- Gymnastics Studio Equipment & Flooring Upgrades
- Beautiful Indoor Pool Upgrades
- Kids “Monkey Place” Maze
- Fitness Center
- The Complete U – Wellness Studio
- KidQuest Entrance
- MyRide Indoor Cycling Studio
- Preva Studio
- Youth Hallway Bathrooms
- HQ Cafe
- Adult Lounge
- Mind/Body Studio
“Monkey Place” Maze
Q: When does all the construction start?
A: Phase I has already begun during the summer of 2013.
Q: Will workout areas be taken away during construction?
A: Each project presents different challenges, however we are doing our best to temporary relocate equipment and make accommodations elsewhere in the Club for our Members to use while each area is being improved.
Q: How long will the renovations take?
A: As with any construction project, delays are to be expected and a finishing date is always harder to predict than the starting date. With this in mind, we expect the remainder of the planned renovations to take 18 months, finishing sometime around May, 2015.
Have a question you’d like answered? Email us your Hard Hat questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.